To start exploring your family's amazing story, follow these simple steps to get signed up with Findmypast.
- Visit the sign up page and complete your details
- It is also optional to add your date of birth, this helps us start to find your ancestors and records as soon as you sign up
- Select the ‘Sign up now’ button
Already signed up?
If you see a message saying ‘this email address is already registered’ when trying to sign up, you already have an account with Findmypast. There's no need to create another one. Instead, go to the log in page and enter your email address and password to access your account. If you’ve forgotten your password, don't worry, you can easily reset it.
Join with Facebook
If you’ve got a Facebook account, you can use it to join Findmypast. It’s easier and quicker than standard sign up and one less password to remember.
- Look for ‘Use your Facebook login’ on the sign up page
- Select the ‘Sign up with Facebook’ button and a new browser window will open
- Sign in to Facebook (if you're not already) and select continue to confirm your registration
There you have it - we’ll send you an email to confirm your account has been created. You can start exploring Findmypast straightway.